Uh oh, spare parts!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoArts

Reaction score
Don'tcha just hate it when you have leftover parts after a build?
Well, I'm not done with it, but need to know some things.

Where the cylinder meets the case, on the bottom right corner (oil galley head bolt hole, at the base gasket), is there a rubber "sleeve" shaped seal AND an O-ring that go there, or is it a larger, thin dowel pin and O-ring?

And for the same bolt, at the head gasket. A dowel pin goes there, but is it surrounded by an O-ring? The microfiche online diagrams list the supposed O-ring as a "gasket".

I'm kinda corn-fused as to which part(s) goes where. I've had it apart too long for my feeble mind to remember. Either way, it seems that I may have a single dowel pin left over (that is larger than the other 3 for the top end).

I have the clutch cover off, too, but it doesn't look like this odd larger diameter dowel pin goes anywhere there.

The large thin dowel pin goes on the bottom of the jug wit a oring and the one on the head has a rubber sleave looking thig its a mix or a o ring and a dowl pin its like 1/8th thik and 3/8ths tall and it goes around the dowl pin

Back