TY ALL!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombizzy

Reaction score
So I had previously posted I was turning to the darkside and buying a Polaris 500 and getting rid of my Warrior. Well after getting some well deserved lashings from not only all of you but my brother in law as well. So I went out and bought an 06' YFZ 450. And I just want to thank you guys because it is SICK!!!!

$2050, needs a new starter relay, and its all stock. But runs excellent and rips! Guy only had it on sale today and first person to show up got it. He needed the money because he just had a KTM dirtbike custom built for himself in MA somewhere. I'm so STOKED!!!

damn, great find. never come across anything like that around here otherwise my warrior would have been gone long ago.

sidewayz33 said:
Good find !

TY. I was juiced! Almost died on the way there. Was flying down NJ parkway this morning in the pouring rain with a trailer on the back. HAHA! But I made it safe and got the quad. WOOT!

Congratulations, now sell it and get a LTR450 :p

.......and traders !!! (yeah I want a YFZ too, but Ill always have the warrior!)

F those ProDesign kits! shoulda went with a Fuel Customs Intake. its alittle pricey but everyone that has it says they are the best. i put a Trinity Slip on, GYTR Jets and the FCI.. SHE IS BUCK NASTY!!!

99warriornj said:
F those ProDesign kits! shoulda went with a Fuel Customs Intake. its alittle pricey but everyone that has it says they are the best. i put a Trinity Slip on, GYTR Jets and the FCI.. SHE IS BUCK NASTY!!!

maybe down the road. my wife wants to cut my balls off for buying the bike alone lol.

Nice bike. Fyi, change the timing chain unless it has been done in the past year or two. You can get away with going longer but not totally worth it. If they are ridden often the 450 motors need the timing chain changed about every year or two due to stretch.

Deuce said:
Nice bike. Fyi, change the timing chain unless it has been done in the past year or two. You can get away with going longer but not totally worth it. If they are ridden often the 450 motors need the timing chain changed about every year or two due to stretch.

thx. yea i'm going to take to my brother in law here in next few days and have him look it over. thx for the info.

Back