Two brothers M-7 Slip-on

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I'm thinking about it.The Yoshi is to laud and the bike don't run good with the 96dB insert.We have to be under 96db her in Norway.So I hope that the TBR M-7 with the P4 tip will keep it under that and flow good.

Going from the yoshi to the TBR isnt going to do a damn thing as far as making it quieter. If the bike doesnt run good with the 96 db insert then jet it.

I have tried to re-jet it but I can't get it run good no mater what I tries.So I don't know what else to tray.

I read a review for the m-7 that was put on a rhino. they said it was sweet looking and the performance gain was very good, but it was so obnoixously loud they couldnt hear each other. So i dont think its a good idea. for less noise you should get a fmf q2 or white bros e2.

On the Rhino you can use the power tips so thats way it is loud.But with the P4 tip I think it's gonna work fine on my bike.

I got the pipe last week and I have to say that this is a real good pipe.And with the P4 power tip from TBR I did't loose any power.Now the bke is runing good with a "quiet" pipe.I have posted som pics of it in the pic sections.

Back