tusk ft. bumper

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gruss

Reaction score
I just bought a used front Tusk bumper, seller said it came off a 08 Warrior. It won't fit my 97. Here's a couple of pics, Anyone have an Idea off what it fits?. Itlooks like it bolts to the front of the frame instead of off of the side like mine does. It has the number 209 stamped into the bottom bracket. Part number maybe? Thanks

Last edited:
I talked to the guy, he's going to give my money back. I thought that was a little after the Warriors we not built.

Just got an E-mail back from Tusk. It's for an Raptor. figures. Thanks For the replys

Stupid peeps need to learn what they have when they post it on ebay to sell it. I found an antifreeze overflow on there a few weeks back that they said was for a 01 warrior. Felt I had to write them and tell them just how does that work when it's an air cooled engine

Stupid peeps need to learn what they have when they post it on ebay to sell it. I found an antifreeze overflow on there a few weeks back that they said was for a 01 warrior. Felt I had to write them and tell them just how does that work when it's an air cooled engine

hahaha now thats a good one, I hate when people do that.

I was gonna say it was a raptor bumper too.

Just got an E-mail back from Tusk. It's for an Raptor. figures. Thanks For the replys

Yeah, it looks like it would fit my Rappy 350. For what it's worth, the mounting points on those Tusk bumpers don't look very solid, or well thought out, so maybe you lucked out! :evilface:

Back