turn signals on a warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

these are too expensive to me, im looking for something cheaper maybe something like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-4x-16...67?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item4abe439543

the idea for the front ones would be awesome, but if i convert $ to the money i have its just too expensive.

BTW anyone knows how to wire the turn signals up?

Buy led strips that are cutable. You can find them cheap, most are waterproof, wiring wouldn't be too hard. You could go to a hardware store, buy a 3 position toggle switch. Middle is off, switch left actuates left light, switch right actuates right light. I've thought about this a lot too but sadly in Ohio, state troopers won't pass it once it's done :(. But good luck man

I wonder anyone has called Ohio highway patrol... I have a buddy that's a cop and he said that they could be legal on the roads just not on the highway... I would love to take mine on my short 5 minute drive to work this summer. It's no different than a loud motorcycle, or a trike, and if I remember BMW made a street legal quad a couple years ago so what's it matter.

I just emailed Ohio highway patrol so we shall see fellas. Fingers crossed!

Buy led strips that are cutable. You can find them cheap, most are waterproof, wiring wouldn't be too hard. You could go to a hardware store, buy a 3 position toggle switch. Middle is off, switch left actuates left light, switch right actuates right light. I've thought about this a lot too but sadly in Ohio, state troopers won't pass it once it's done :(. But good luck man

could you give a link to those led strips?

Back