turbo'ed warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheapish and easy based major understatement. lol Im not sure how much the lil turbo cost but I guarantee you that project has'nt/is'nt an easy project ;) That is awesome though, never seen someone turbo a warrior. I'm in the process of downloading one of the vids...damn dial up

haha yeah

but uhh i think on another page i read the turbo was 400 on turbodriven.com but still

if u kno what ur doing that be sumthen pretty cool to get into

thats awesome...do you kno if hes gonna intercool his or not?

and if i had more money

id soo do that but im kinda broke just barely gettin little upgrades soo intill i get a dece job im not messin with turbo lol

Junkyard turbo's are dirt cheap!

Another thing.... all that work and if you read later in the posts it still cant beat a warrior with less mods than mine.

Its sweet but a major waste of time and money considering my set-up can be replicated for about 1000 bucks.

But props to that guy he knows his ****.

LOL! Thats too funny. He kinda did everything the hard way IMHO (as far as plumbing & location), but if its work'n OK, then what the hell.... boost is boost!

Turbo setups in general are a bitch to setup properly, especially carbureted configs. Theres several turbo Bandits on my own site, and I've built other turbo vehicles in the past... I might have to give this a try one day on my Raptor.

Edit - Anyone have and idea of which turbo that is? i.e. manufacturer & model

I wish I had the knowledge and skills this guy has, he seems pretty sharp. Doesnt it seem like a waste on a 350cc 2 valve air cooled motor? I could be wrong.

There was also a turbo kit that sold on ebay for the warrior. It was a much nicer set-up that that... all aluminum tubing intercooler... everything was super clean.. i think it sold for about 600 bucks. You didnt even have to really cut anything to make it work.

yeah he said that turbo's off an old audi 1.6l desil and i think in the fourm somewhere it says what the model is

thats pretty cool, props to him for knowing alot...whats with theese whack ass fools (no offence to anybody) taking almost stock quads and adding noss and turbos lol

The only other engine modification he could reasonably make would be an overbore to increase the displacement, but it would still have to be low compression (i.e. stock). Generally speaking, you cannot use high CR pistons when using any type of forced-induction.... unless of course you want it to explode ;) Gotta be REAL careful on cam selection as well.

Now NoS, I dont see the point on a quad unless its strictly a drag racer, but thats just me.

NOS or Turbo if your smart enough to understand it, it's just another way of adding displacement and making more power (sometimes cheaper then a big bore kit.). Griff know's about this, static and dynamic compression ratio's come into play here when understanding this stuff.

Back