tuning my edelbrock?? please help!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350warriorz

Reaction score
alright guys this morning i got my edelbrock finsihed up in the quad and it was a lil hard to start first so i richened up the needle and it starts and idles for a lil bit then shuts off sounds like it backfires through the intake a lil then shuts off i then richend it up the whole way and it still does it but it seems slightly better and when u give it gas it takes it a few seconds to come back down to idle after i leave off then it shuts off..this is a lean condition right?? so i need to go to the next bigger needle?? my quad has a whit brothers e series pipe strait through flow and a clamp on k&n air filter... i tried to change the needle but i dont have a t-10 torx wrench to get the one lil screw out on the slide?? anyone know where i can get one??? thanks please help me!!

i'd say if you have it as rich as it goes, you're probably way too rich. just my guess

thanks but i dont think its rich..the spark plug is dry and doesnt smell like gas and is burnt white....

Back