try this!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats good stuff... but for anyone who hasnt seen it... DO NOT READ the comments first like i did....

HAHAHH, funny but its fake. His speed and movement through the air give it away. I went to school with video majors so I think my ability's are a bit above par on spotting the fake vids.

deadlastracing said:
HAHAHH, funny but its fake. His speed and movement through the air give it away. I went to school with video majors so I think my ability's are a bit above par on spotting the fake vids.

where did you go to school? i went to pittsburgh technical institute, just thought it would be crazy if you went there too... it looks damn good to me... but then again i didnt really specialize in video, more web and interactive.... i have used a green screen tho :p i keep watching it and i think they did a damn good job

I went to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Close but not the same place. That would be cool though if we were classmates!

Back