truck u joints

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassballs818

Reaction score
My u joints are in dire need of replacement. I would like to upgrade to off road type for more strength.

Does anyone know a site to find such items? 4wheelparts.com didnt have them for dodge rams. Thanx for any help!

We use Precision U-joints in our race car they hold up great. They get replaced about every 1yr or 1 1/2 yrs. We get them from oreilly's auto parts. They have held to the abuse just fine. we inspect the joint several times a year and it get greased every 2 weeks when we change the oil. The only that happened to the joint is it would start wearing on the shaft. It held up to the driver's lead foot all year long.

I just did mine not too long ago. Try and find some Spicer U-Joints that come with the grease zerks in them. I think I got mine from Summit.

Yeah i seen them with the zerk at rockauto.com. icant wait to fix this and get rid of the rumbling. Its been like this since the week before .wellsville

hahaha, that's a while on bad joint holmes. Your key ever get stuck on yah again?

actually no i never had that problem again. I showed him who's boss. but now its one thing after another. Its coming up on the 100,000mile mark.

Back