truck tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassballs818

Reaction score
anybody know a good site for buying truck tires? i've been looking at 4wheelparts.com, they seem to have the cheapest that i seen

I recently got a set of 33x12.50 15 crushers on 15x10 from tirepackage.com. They were the cheapest on the combo, I liked dealing with them, and they shipped quickly.

I don't think you can beat 4wheelparts.com buy 3 get 1 on pro-comp!

i got a set of near new interco truxus Mt in that size for 500 bucks.. my summer tires are Mickey Thompson ATZ that i got for 40 bucks for all 4.. and my first set were a set of 5 baja claws for 250 (with rims)

all from craigslist.. if you search it.. it will come..

searchtempest.com is the easiest way to dig up the deals

I just found a complete set of Mickey Thompsons w/ BFG's on em for $350 on craigslist. IT seems too good to be real but i talked to the guy and ima look at em 2moro. Im a lil doubtful cause he said they fit his chevy and they should fit my 8 lug Dodge but the spacing might be off by a half inch which would suck!!

HAH....Im in the same boat....I need truck tires here badly. 33's for my dodge. And yeah those chevy rims should fit your dodge.

Back