truck pull off

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzy613

Reaction score
alright so a little prick was making fun of me because my truck some times doesnt like to go in to park,so he tried to jup start me but i tod him my batterie want dead,any way he starts talking **** with is 99and up chevy 1500 that his parents bought him. so im going to call him out in a all out 4low pull off with my f-250 351w what do you guys think the out come will be and any tips on pulling?

tell him to bring his 99+ 1500 to NC. i'll hook up to him in my front and snatch him backwards with my 90 Z71 lol

I always loved watching idiots in high school do this and break the U joints, and\or driveshafts Bwahahahah

If you're gonna pull, do it on dirt!!! He's lighter than you, so you'll drag him around like a stepchild...

hehe... i have a lil 91 dakota.. ive pulled out f250s and stuff from the field like nothing...

the secret is all in the tires.. albertan winters.. i dont piddle around with my winter tires..studded very agressive wranglers.. lol I dont think ive ever even used 4 low on my truck..

but come up here on ice, and i bet i could pull you both!

actualy, dont even have to be ice.. i drive a dodge, so i aint got nothing to fear! haha!

JK jk jk

seriously though, I'd bet on the ford.. even if it was just a f 150

i dont mind fords actualy, and i have actualy after years and years, come to appreciate them.. especialy after being a mechanic for several years.. (aside from the spark plugs on certain engines!!)

chevies are okay too.. if you want something thats supposed to be a truck, can claim it has 4 wheel drive, and you dont go off the highway with it... lmao

As much as I wanna tell you dont do it, I wont. But if you do, make sure your chain attachment point is higher than his. You will take weight and traction away by doing that. Almost a garenteed win.

i willl do it in the dirt plus my truck is up high from the factory and im b olting 33's for the pull off i thing i might get a dtop hitch and flip it around so it sits high

i willl do it in the dirt plus my truck is up high from the factory and im b olting 33's for the pull off i thing i might get a dtop hitch and flip it around so it sits high

What size tires are on it now? Goin taller is not good unless you regear it...

im not really sure but there just street tread and i got to make sure the kid dont back down but im busy this wekend so yeah lol

Back