• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

tri moto yfm 225dx needs love MAKE OFFER!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt97899

Reaction score
engine is good needs a pullstarter some wiring and a battery all 3 good tires front is new... good compression not positive what year but they were all the same .. im in northeast ohio any interest or want more details call me at 440-221-8117 or send me a message on here!!

Attachments

• 100_0424[1].jpg
    100_0424[1].jpg
    93 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_0425[1].jpg
    100_0425[1].jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 20
Not saying someone in here may not buy this ole girl and give her some love. But, you can probably move it on 3wheelerworld easily.

i posted there too but im not sure it went through... there are alot of stipulations for their site for noobs

Yes there are. If you are a noob you cannot post anywhere except the two noob sections for the first 2 months. Sucks, but, I understand why they do it. If you'd like me to, I can post up a for sale add for you. Just need pictures.

sure man thatd be great if i dont hear back from this one email i responded too i will let ya know... actually whats youremail adress ill shoot em over to ya!

Back