traded for a blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W@rR10r

Reaction score
now that I have your attention, I got rid of my little pit bike for a 95 blaster, pretty beat up and ugly as a donkeys dick, but I will post pics later, she is a lil rough, anybody nearby have any parts or experience w/ these bikes?? never worked on a 2 stroke, any help would be appreciated.

2smokes are easy to work on but you just gotta pay attention to the jetting and make sure you have back pressure

Blasters are very simple motors. Get yourself a compression tester so you can see what it has. Anything below 100 your looking at a rebuild. Does it have any sort of aftermarket exhaust or air filter?? I have some parts for it, stock headlight, slightly bent front bumper, painted rear plastics (working on getting the paint off). Check out blasterfourm.com Tons of info on there!

if you really want to make it a runner and have some welding skills, get a yz250 motor and drop it in there. Or even a yz465/490. They will take some fab work but they will be fast

needs exhaust, air filter, brakes all around, and lots of tlc... she was rigged up pretty bad when I got it, I am sure the motor needs some work too, just haven't had the time to really tear into it

Back