TORQ pipe need feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah! way deeper toned than the stock header should sound really good with my HMF

Yeah I think the ol 02 will have a mean growl to her with this pipe and the HMF they should make a good pair

nope got the clutch cover off and everything is fine and no metal shavings so at this point I am assuming an exhaust leak

Pipe looks good. I made a custom pipe for Weston. Thing is a MONSTER! I'm going to be ,aking complete headers for he and I before long. The pipe I made him was per his request. I'm going to do a complete unit out of 1 7/8 pipe.

Do you notice any mprovements over FMF? Cuz if it's better I'd rather buy one of these then pay more for less.

it's got a way bigger expansion chamber than the power bomb header
5.75" long and 2.5" diameter so it should blow the power bomb out of the water
this thing dwarfs the power bomb and way cheaper even after you get it ceramic coated

you send him your head pipe and he can mod your header with the chamber. I'll be sending both mine out this week to him I think he said his turn around would be like 24 hours and the pipe would be on it's way back to you you'll have to pm him for prices and stuff he has 2 different size chambers too

i may just have you make me one. but how do i get it to make the shine last like on the powerbomb? cuz i dont want the shine to tarnish fairly quick..=/

i have a header i'll send you man if you wann do that one up for me then when i get it back i'll send you my other header to keep and do with it what you will.

I'll check around locally on the ceramic coating tomorrow. If it can be done around here I could have it done for you. But check around in your area someone might be able to do it. But like Weston said you could wrap it.
For mine I'm going to wrap it.

Back