• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Topend Swap ???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanna throw this out there and see if I get any interest.

What I have been thinking of doing is putting my complete topend up for sale or trade. I really have no desire to keep my Warrior decked out anymore seeing that I got the new Z. Plus, I want it to be more reliable for my GF to ride and not have to work on it all the time.

My head is completely built with P&P, HD springs, stock valves(i think), S1HC. The jug is bored to 85mm for the 10.50:1 JE Piston BB kit. She runs like a top and a scalded dog to be a Warrior.

What I would like in return is a good condition stock cylinder head, preferably not in need of any work, a stock good condition camshaft and a low bore jug so I can just hone or bore it and slap in a new piston and be off riding again.

Even trade? your crazy........or, on the other hand. ATTN EVERYONE with a stock bike, hop on this ASAP!!!!!!

Even trade? your crazy........or, on the other hand. ATTN EVERYONE with a stock bike, hop on this ASAP!!!!!!

lol, never said even trade, but that will be discussed if I do end up going this route and if there is serious interest.

I've got a stock set up. No idea how clean it is inside though. It runs great. What kind of deal you thinking?

Back