Top Motor Mount

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
Quick question. I'm about to order a couple pieces I need for the Warrior. What size is the bolt that goes through the head and top motor mounts? Apparently Yamaha has marked them obsolete and I don't have any idea what size to buy. I don't have the old one to compare it with as it fell out along the way somewhere.

Last edited:
No problem i'll be home Sat afternoon.
If I have one I'll get your info, and send it to ya.
M10 sounds right, not sure on the length? I'll look at mine.

m8x1.25x60 of o remember right, may wanna check the length but its deffinfntly NOT a m10. a m10 is the size of a lug nut, thats a m8 up there. but measure the legnth in either inches and times it by 25.4 or measure it in mm but remember toadd enough for the nut and washer on the outside.

wonder if the top mount bolt from a raptor 350 is the same?

nevermind, that bolt is obsolete too. ****!

Hell, just grab any old bolt that fits, and tighten here down. Better to have somthing then nothing.

Hell, just grab any old bolt that fits, and tighten here down. Better to have somthing then nothing.

**** man, i dunno how long i rode it w/o a bolt. it was not present when i tore the bike down the other day lol

Someone at one point put a smaller bolt in my head motor mount, it rattled around with the torque of the motor and ovalized the hole. Ended up drilling it out and replacing it with a slightly larger imperial bolt. Motor's nice and tight in the frame now.

i dont have a lower-front motor mount. the last guy who had it shattered it somehow...

Back