Top end rebuild on a 99 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocopot2002

Reaction score
I am fixing to put in a new piston kit on my 99 warrior anybody have a good link for a step by step instructional on this. I have a feeling I am gonna need it. I'm going back with the factory 83 mm piston.

Theres a downloadable manual in the tutorials section that gives a pretty good description of how to do it. Thats what I used when I did my first one and it went great and ran right.

Cool, just make sure that your bore is still in spec for a stock piston guy. If you have a good bore & piston you may not even have to replace the stock one. Just hone the cylinder, clean your parts & put on some new rings, save yourself a few bucks ya know.

Cool, just make sure that your bore is still in spec for a stock piston guy. If you have a good bore & piston you may not even have to replace the stock one. Just hone the cylinder, clean your parts & put on some new rings, save yourself a few bucks ya know.

X2!
That's pretty much all I did to mine, and it worked out great. Open it up and inspect it first, it may need less than you think.
Don't fix what ain't broke.

Back