Top 10 Sport Quads

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warrior and 250 ex's run 4 ever lol Ive got a friend that owns 2 and they just cant breakem lol and boughtem new in 07 the oly thing that has gone wrong on one is the rear ale bearings goin out

Some guys go by whats the fastest, or most powerfull, or the most cool. But, if it isn't easy to work on, and has trouble making back to the truck, it's close to dogshit in my book.

Raptor 700
Yfz450
Banshee
Lt500
Honda 250r
Can am 450x
Ltr450
Ktm 525
Warrior
400ex

The best thing Polaris did to their quads was use the ktm motor cause the Polaris motor sucks ass

You know what I meant, higher, more positive, lower numerically, however you wanna phrase it! You have to put the 450's on the list, they're just awesome, yes, the 250R, Banshee Yup...but hell some of you have Mojave on the list and not the 700R??? I'll be honest with you boys, my Warrior has a good home here at my house but its not even in the picture compared to the 700. Blaster,.awesome bang for the buck, versatile and plentiful but its gonna take Tons of work to bring it into 700 zone. 400ex?? Really, really...really...but not the Rap 700??? WTF!!! Tecate 4, plain and simple, too few years of production, cool, yes but not a top ten machine. Ugh, I'm gonna stop now, this could go on all night.

Tbh I'd rather have a 400ex then a rappy, imo they're more reliable then the raptor and better for trails

Haha its probably because I've always bled red before I bought my warrior.. And when I was little I always wanted a 250ex..then a 300ex.. Then a 400ex.. But I bought my warrior because of the reverse and I got a good deal.. I love my whore-ior though :haha:

Predator 500 has not been on anyone's list and they aren't real reliable but they beat most 450s out especially worked

Predator 500 has not been on anyone's list and they aren't real reliable but they beat most 450s out especially worked

Ya they're fast but kinda weird imo my buddy has one and it handles real weird.. It feels like you sit up real high and it feels like your sitting on the gas tank and it turns really sharp.:tdown:

This is it lol. Top 7...
Raptor 700
Banshee
Renegade 1000
LTR450r
Trx250r
Yfz450r
Trx450r

These are just quads that I've riden. From the one I like the most to, "Meh.. It was all right"..
1.LT500r
2.TRX250r
3.LT250r
4.Banshee
5.Tecate 250
6.(Raptor) YFZ 450
7.Blasty 200 (Gotta be a big bore 240 though)
8.Warrior
9.Scrambler 400 (Sport utility, but still a sport quad)
10.450 TRX (I thought it handled like a shopping cart)

I've only ever owned a Warrior so my list is just going off of what I've seen online. and it's not even 10 quads.

In no particular order:

warrior
banshee
raptor 700
yfm450
300ex
400ex
trx450r
blaster

Latest posts

Back