To good to be true?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so I just found a quad for a steal and I was wondering if those of you that really know your **** would agree? In brief talks with the current owner I have discovered that the quad is $400, it has a hard rod knock and has been bored out to fit the new aftermarket exhaust (don't know specs or actual size yet). Below is the link to the ad.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/rvs/859992122.html

Thank in advance for the input.

don't you mean bored out AND fitted with a slip on? Anyways. I say get it man.......we can get it running perfect again in no time.

Man am I glad you corrected me, I don't think anyone would have known what I was talking about but, seriously, Thanks for the corrections asshole! next time i will run it by you for a spelling, grammar & technical terminology check!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm glad to see you can still keep up your awesome sarcasm online!!!

I honestly couldn't figure out what you meant dude, i thought it was just some newB that was buying into whatever line of crap the seller gave you... boring out to fit the aftermarket exhaust haha.

I say you get the first one we looked at and do some engine work on it........?

Back