title???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03warriordad

Reaction score
Hi, what does your your guys original titles say? my quad is a red & black 03 warrior the title says 396.83 LBS YFM350XRB (S.A.E.)HP 26.7 ...i ask cuz a freind of mine has a 04 & his original title says diffrent . his says YFM350X (S.A.E.)HP 24.2 at 401.06 LBS...

as of right now both are machines are stock same gearing same tire size & i can smoke him easy plus my engine sounds way better like faster reving & a better sound. The ? is why is mine better than his i thought thy were all the same is mine a sertin edition or somthing or did he just buy a cheaper model.we dont get it. please clear this up for him & why the diffrances in years what was better in 03 than 04 & whats the RB stand for???

rb= rotax bearings gives it a way better feel on the throttle and also a faster rev.

just kidding........but maybe you are faster cause you weigh less?????

I dont even know where the serial is on my frame? please help me..i need to go to the courthouse and get the title in my name since the dickhead dealer never sent out the paper work so he didnt have to pay the tax..

IC..Does anybody know if you can go to the courthouse or the DMV with you serial number and get a title if you dont have one? I heard somebody say that you could?

no i had to do the same thing you did you have to file for lost registration/ title at the dmv and fill out a form and stuff but it definitely helps to have the vin number

what if the title never got transfered into your name..my dealer never sent it out..so technically according to the state i dont own it.. but its NOT HOTT!!

Back