Tires?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahammerrider

Reaction score
i currently took a bigass fall because my stock tires suck nuts and slide everywhere.long story short i rolled it down a hill and fucked my rappy up. when i get it fixed, that is if i do, i want to get some new tires so i wont have the same problem. what tires do u guys recomend? i was looking at the maxis razar series and thought anyone of those would be good but idk u tell me this is my first quad and it would be alot of help.

This topic has been talked about millions of times. Try the search option.

Razor2's, I razors, Holeshot HD's, Kenda Klaws, you can't go wrong with either. Get the razor2's instead of the originals if you get those, much better performance. Make sure you go with 20" tires with a .25" thick swingarm guard if you trail ride, you'll thank me later for the performance. ;D ;D ;D

... Make sure you go with 20" tires with a .25" thick swingarm guard if you trail ride, you'll thank me later for the performance. ;D ;D ;D

Umm, Box-

1/4" thick skid plate is pretty thick.

Did you mean .025"???

No, he meant 1/4". My dg is a .190 and it got trashed by one hard impact, the .250's are the way to go.

im guess u ride trail so i surgest the ipt holeshot xcts there great i love mine

I would like to try the knarlys out in the u.p., those would rock on rocks! Yes, get the 1/4" swingarm guard, the best I've found is the Ricochet bullet series, you can drive over rocks at full speed and not even tweak the thing.

yep i do need to get some skidplates i might be getting a job tomorrow so. i think ima get the razar 2's on the back, what is some good front tires because i can lock up my front brakes and all they do is slide they turn ok but they leave somthing to be desired u know what i meen.

If you want some awesome front traction get some 8 inch wide CS shredders. That's what I have, they look huge, but they have a great contact patch and corner like a mofo. They have some downsides though; they are heavy for front tires, and wider tires on rocky sections means more bump steer and bouncing.

Back