Tires, which ones?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same tire set up on mine "ambush spiders" just awesome grip and all I absolutely love mine.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I went with the GBC's as they were a 6 ply tire where the Ambush are only 4 ply... Around here we have rocky trails.. The GBC's and the Maxxis tires look the same side by side... You cant the difference unless you your looking at the sidewalls..

Out of all the tires mentioned I cant believe Kenda Kutters and Kenda Klaws haven't been brought up. Heres some old pics of my GNCC's first week I got them. Overall im pleased with them.

heres my fresh GBCs
GBCXCMaster_zps03297ee3.jpg

one of my more casual rides
tortollitas_zps0cf1adc8.jpg

you wont be disappointed. cody put his Razrs next to mine and besides his were more used the tread pattern was almost identical. i believe the 3 rows were slightly closer on the razr but besides that they were basically the same tire

as for OP whatever you end up getting a new set of tires WILL transform your machine from the stockers. i was thinking the same as you when i was tire shopping.

i liked the ambushes but i love the GBCs. cant wait for the ambushes to wear out so i can have a full set of GBCs

Beastmode17 nice raptor you got there.

Big fan of the raptor 660 but I still like my warrior

Back