Tire Balls...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll love the Kenda Klaws, thats what I have on the back of mine. Grip great, slide when I want them to and havent had so much as a low tire yet. Well unless I let air out to let my beadlocks do what they do best!!!

iv'e heard a lot of good things about klaws just hate to give a recomendation on them since i dont know anyone that runs them

no but there is less weight there to but you would just have to pay attention to the tread and make sure its not trying to seperate.

yeah you just always wanna make sure the tread is not seperating from the sidewall. these can get you by until you can afford some new tires.

I have the Kenda bear claws and love them.

IMG_20110423_161229.jpg

no but there is less weight there to but you would just have to pay attention to the tread and make sure its not trying to seperate.

The real concern is I'd check them regulary for a month or two, then start getting complacent... About that time they'd start having a problem and I'd miss it... Can't take that chance where my kids are concerned... I'd rather bite the bullet and get something I can trust, even if it means other projects are put on hold for awhile...

yeah i was just trying to say it is ok to retread but they normally dont last as long so they could get you by until you get enough for the new ones

yeah i was just trying to say it is ok to retread but they normally dont last as long so they could get you by until you get enough for the new ones

Yeah, I appreciate you trying to help...Been trying to decide what to do for awhile, just decided in the end I could never forgive myself if something happened to my kids cuz I wanted to save a little money...

I know I'm a newb, but, been into crawling for a while. Treadwrights tires are amazing, still have some buddys running them on their crawlers/trail rigs. I have ran them on a few of mine. Never had an issue with tread separation or chunking, at least no more than a tire of tripple the cost would. I have spent a fair amount of time on the rocks at WOT, never trashed one, and driven 3 hours home on them. Great tires at a great price. Just my .02

The cheapest new tire I've found for the front are the Kenda front max. Got em shipped from DK for $110. I've been very pleased with them. Not too heavy but very dense. Put them on my friends warrior and he likes em, too.

Back