This is how they roll in Compton

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wal2l2ior

Reaction score
warrior_atv.jpg

what a waste of what could be a good lookin warrior

[quote:wvwiljhq]i doubt a stock warrior is powerfull enugh to turn big wheels like that

Yeah-but it doesnt matter in the hood,homie[/quote:wvwiljhq]yea fo sho da would'nt be able to get out of 1st gear whit them..

seriously gay! why spend that much on rims and leave the rest of the quad stock?! thats like putting rims on a ford festiva or a kia (or some other POS car). never understood that. oh well, i guess when you are in the hood, things dont have to make sense. ha ha ha

I install car stereo for the largest store in my area. You wouldn't believe some of the cars people bring in and buy equipment for. A 500 dollar car, no power steering, no hood release, no ash tray (just flip them where your hand lays) the list can go on and on. However they will spend 1000 or more on stereo. Sometimes you just don't understand people.

yeah ive seen some like that around here, plus being in sw missouri, you get the whole redneck and hillbilly element mixed in there. sometimes you get some interesting looking stuff.

hahahahaha beaners! i forgot about them. i got a good story about a beaner truck i saw! this guy had this ugly teal late-model ford pickup. of course, he had a mexican flag hanging from the rearview mirror and his last name on the rear glass in old english lettering. to top it off, he had a mural painted on the tailgate. surprisingly it wasnt the virgin mary. get this, it was a picture of a truck driving on this dirt road through a field, where beaners were picking crops! and even better, the truck in the mural was just like his truck, with a copy of the mural on the tailgate of the truck. it was freakin hilarious. i almost had to pull off the side of the road i was laughing so hard. best damn thing i have ever seen. couldnt believe someone would spend money on something like that. just goes to show you what some people will put of their vehicles!

Back