this is a long shot but.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000warrior350

Reaction score
anyone know the excat mesurements for the rear axle bearings on the warrior..... i have a set of new bearings for my 83 atc .... i know it probally wont work but doesnt hurt to try .... the honda part number is 96150-60070-10 ...i know its a long shot but it MAY work . i just dont wanna tear it all apart and it not work . if anyonne needs rear carrier bearings and seals for a 1983-87 honda 200x atc let me know there brand new honda oem still in the honda bag .. thanks

well ... its about as far away from workin as u are from havin positive krama! lol......

i know it would be a one in a million if it worked but het you never know ...

HAHA so NOT funny i wish i was a moderator or whatever (the people that run this site) LOL

[align=right:sb19l9xs][/align:sb19l9xs]
Tyler said:
HAHA so NOT funny i wish i was a moderator or whatever (the people that run this site) LOL

Oh, wah! Squirt some tears, punk!

haha i see what yall have changed my karma to ;D ;D O ya and just to let everyone know I DO NOT take it in the butt like it says under my name lol

thanks 20warrior00

and tyler .... i think if i was you id rather have that insanly -karma than a wee wee in my butt ....

but your alright in my book .... just make sure you stay infront not BEHIND me...lol

^DICK HEAD^

Hey look I found a picture of beastlywarrior228 HAHA!!

dickhead-osma-bin-hidden.jpg

Hey, it's a step in the right direction bud, good to see your homo phase is over, even if you're still experimenting. Fat chicks need loving too.

Back