This guy is a dumbass...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The purple handguards it what makes it so fast ::) its ridiculous how some people are so stupid...

"It cranks out about 75hp and tops out at a speed of 100mph''
Ha!, the only way that warrior would hit 100 mph is if he kicked out of an airplane.
I like the bit toward the end about the raptor being "dinoed." This has obviously, been around atv awhile and knows his $hit

A single cylinder 660cc, naturally aspirated with no boost?

ROFLMFAO!!!

He'll probably get a dyno chart from a 600cc 4cyl sport bike.

My '86 GSX-R , 771cc, 13:1 CR, 4 cylinders, Pod-filters and large carbs, only makes about 120hp.

It rocks an amazing 110hp and has been dinoed at a top speed of 160mph. But I've never had it that fast.

There are some Jackasses on here that don't think that my Raptor is pushing the horsepower that I say

it is, so after the first of the year I am going to have it put back on the dino at Yamaha and I will post the

report on a blog in my main profile. So if you have any doubts about what it's pushin check back then.

OH MY GOD.........LOL
can't wait to see the dyno sheet,......

at least he knows how to make snow people...just look at him sitting on the warrior and try not to laugh...i cant...

110 horsepower on what looks like stock tires, yikes! Athough he didn't list it he must have added an aftermarket wheelie sensor. There is no way he'd get over 100hp without one. Hahaha

thats funny i wonder where he got all his numbers from you should send him this page so he knows what people think about it

yea id like to see him argue with ppl that actually know about warriors and what their capable of...haha

Well, we may just soon enough find out. I sent him a message with a link to this thread. Now, let's all watch see if we get a reply...
~Bill

that is the most hillbilly retarted gay **** i have ever read !!

that's amazing, because my warrior is .20 over with a wiseco 10:25 and i'm not feeling the 100 whiplashing ponies that he's getting ????????

Back