Thinking about trading

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
Thinking of trading my rusted out S10 blazer for this
97 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4 just needs a new stator installed and the guy has a new one for it yes it has some cosmetic defects but you've seen what I did with the Bear Tracker so this will be a walk in the park as for the Blazer I don't use it any more it has just been sitting since I got the new car so why not hey? what do you guys think?

Seems like it would be a nice little project.But how much could you get for the truck private sale?

I only paid $600 for the Blazer 2 years ago and I put $400 worth of new tires on it a year and a half ago so at the most it's worth $1000
@ Pat thats the one thing thats got me worried that he left the stator cover off and just tarped it outside through the winter and I see the carb is unhooked and open from the air box also

That thing is beat to hell Ed. Looks like a "little" more than a stator.

I wouldn't do it Ed. I got a bike that sat similarly, and against my better judgment, I got it and it fucked me. Steer clear Ed.

Personally I would hold off as well, Wait it out, something else will come along. heck you got a wicked warrior and a restored Beartracker.

Even if people do not have trade in their ads, it never hurts to ask. My dad traded a 1998 Mustang GT convertible that he only paid $2000 for, for a 2005 Polaris 700 V Twin, the guy did not mention anything about trading in his ad, but he called him and asked about the trade and got it done the next day. Turns out the guy was looking for a car for his daughter, so it worked out good for both of them.

Back