Thinking about trading, need opinions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
Hey guys thinking about trading my fourwheeler for this, tell me what you think~

i bought a 2004 suzuki rmz 250 3 weeks ago from unique power sports i thought it was a trail bike now i come to realize its a track bike it has alot of after market parts on it. its really fast its just to fast for a trail bike. i would like to trade for a 4 wheeler i paid $3800 for my bike plus i have extra parts that go with it. thanks for looking or i will sell for 3500 obo

8376491.jpg

8604111.jpg

The guy said the engine was completely rebuilt before he bought it from the dealer.

Just need some input guys, i'm having tough time deciding.... He also has a new cylinder worth 600.00 extra sprockets, o-ring chain, triangle stand, k&n air filter, air charger, bike bench. & a black & yellow helmet to go with it

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those 250 4 strokers as fast as the old 2 stroke 125s, if so you will grow outta that in a few weeks and want somthing with more power.

Well it may of been, but it has aftermarket parts throughout the engine including 12.1:1 wiseco
Anyone else ??

Back