thinking about paint the frame of warrior lime green or pink

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see your stickers are black and white, so paint th e frame black, a-arms and swing arm white.

and use kryplon plastic fusions paint on the tank and hood to make it black

thanks guys im gonna def paint her black next weekend when the weather gets a little nicer because i cant use the garage there is to much stuff in the way and my basement is full of truck parts for my ford f150 xlt

FORD! Yeah! : ). How exactly you planning on painting it? Just a spray to keep hold it over or you gonna try something that ur planning to make last?

something that is gonna last a long time my ford im selling it to the junk yard it is in really good shape i cant drive it because i got my license spended for 6 more years i got 5 duis in the last past 7 months

If your gonna use rattle can paint I suggest using the spray on truck bed liner gives it a matte finish and is solid, that's what I used and I can't sand or chip it off if I try

WOW 5 DUI's.....:eek: No offense they should take the liscense away after the first one. I had a buddy in school almost get killed in a car crash cause of a drunk driver. If your gonna drink stay the F**k off the road.:argh: Sorry had to let that out.

i duno man driving better when your drunk makes you sound like an idiot.. alcohol decreases your reaction time.. if you think you drive BETTER drunk.. maybe when your sober you should concentrate on DRIVING rather then the radio or your text messages.

i think you should paint the frame black as well :D

yeah dude im not sure about that 5 dui story either hahaha... i didnt think there were people that dumb in PA..... and if the cops caught you because you you got out of the car and were tripping and walking weird i would think that after the 2nd time you would just quit getting out of the car! hahaha... or were there other reasons you got pulled over to begin with?! hehe

white frame is my vote... haha i just like being different

Last edited:
Back