Thinking about a rappy 700

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3504life

Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling my warrior and getting a rappy 700 what do you guys think about the 700? Pros, cons? Thanks

Ya know I hate to say it, if I were you Id keep the warrior and get a 700. Little bit of an example from my brother, its slightly different but you will get the idea. He had a heavely modded 400ex, decided he wanted a 4 wheel drive. Now a year and a half later he wishes he still had the 400. In your case Id look at it as a back up quad or when you just want to cruise and relax. I do look at Red Headed Step Child as a buddy quad right now.

I plan on keeping a warrior no matter what else I were to get. Actually Im looking for a Wolverine thats ruff or needs some work. A 4x4 would be more fun at times, but Id always have a sport quad when I have a need for speed.

That was my second option just for like a beater. Don't want to call the warrior that. But if some one wants to come for a ride they can use that.

Thats what I decided when I got Jar-Jar, only me and a couple very trusted friend will ever ride it. Red Headed on the other hand if a buddy wants to go for a ride and dont have a quad, have at her!! I still mantain Red Headed, but wont be buy aftermarket for it so if a buddy wipes out they just have to worry about replacing cheap stock parts.

Get a 700. Cons, there is way too much power, it handles way too good, and is way to comfortable. Pros, everything...

Back