think these shocks will last???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider01

Reaction score
i'd like to put some shocks on pretty soon, and of course, trying to find a deal. i stumbled across these...i'll probably get flamed for this but, how long do you think these would last? they seem like they are easily rebuildable. what do you guys think. keep in mind i will be jumping it, but not much, and not very high. i weigh around 200 lbs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FRONT-AIR-G...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eb8cbe733&vxp=mtr

also, does anyone know the stock front and rear shock length?

do you know someone that ran them? i saw on a streetbike forum that a guy put them on his kawi and said they were pretty nice...but streetbikes are a total different animal of course.

They wont last and are worthless
Actually these shocks aren't bad... I have a few friends that run the RFY shocks. (my one friend has them all around on his banshee, and really likes them) you want the 15,3/4" for the front, and a 13,1/2" for the rear..
Their a real soft shock though, and don't last like elkas, or works shocks. But for the money their pretty decent.
They'll drop your ride height a little to.. FYI.
You'll also need to use some washers to close the gap on the mounts.

This seller has more size options than the seller you were looking at does.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180671941759?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

Last edited:
^ thats what i was hoping! some real world experience! thanks man! i'll look into it.

I've thought about running them myself, just till I can afford better shocks.
I don't think you would have any problems with them unless your jumping it. But they seem to soak up the ruff trails, I rode that Banshee.
Their small, and don't have a lot of travel. I think that's their major downfall.

PASS.

I bet you'd wear them out in no time. Cheap shock use cheap parts. Cheap parts don't last.

Back