They are cut :S

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should i keep the headlights or nah?

I would but i would either try to get some darker tint, or see if you can find grey lenses for them. They would still be functional if you used tint, and had a little tab hanging off, so you can just peel it off for night riding, then put a new set back on for the day.

Just cut a diamond close to the shape of the lense, then put it over, and trim it all off but the inside corner, and tuck the adhesive back on itself. (use a new razor blade, and just be easy, it will work nicely)

I think without the lights the gap makes it look like its missing something. But with them in and tinted slightly to be more grey would work well with your plastics.
~Bill

Nice job. I think the cut is just right. As far as the lights personally I would do what imtarnished said or keep them as is myself. But that is because I need headlights for riding at night at the dunes and stuff like that. If I did not need the headlights on my Warrior I would ditch them probably, but it is a necessity for me.

[quote:az7ikhgx]I really like that cut, I wana cut my plastics but afraid I'd mess them up.
I was at first but just take your time and you'll be ok
[/quote:az7ikhgx]

So was i so i made stencals then i cut them an inch bigger then that to give me room to work with. I took my time and they turned out great.

i like how you left the little hook where the lights go in the front, looks like a raptor talon or something. it looks good without the lights, but i think it would look better with some sort of lights in there. good job man!!!

Back