the warriors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88warrior350

Reaction score
the first pic is my dads 87 stroker then the other two are my 88 an 90

Attachments

• 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 46
just a hot rods 379 but it rips pretty good, an i like the comp series alot that 90 is a sleeper 366 with a port an polish woke it up

I took alot of pics today of all the quads but It seems im no good with computers as it took me 30min to upload these an It says my attachments are full I cant load anymore but i know u guys would love to see the rest that 87 is clean complete restore on it

Sign up on photobucket, its free and you can upload the pics to the site and they will be big and stay forever as long as you keep them on photobucket. Use the image code of the pic and paste and copy to the "insert link" button when you post

Nice quads, what were the headlights off of on the the first 2? im looking for something like that for mine. Also what brackets were needed to mount them, Thanks and good job!

I used yfz450 headlights cheap off eBay, an made brackets that mount up to the front gas tank bolt an to the old light mounting points which are only on those 87-88 warriors I think 89 was the first year they moved the lights up top

I used yfz450 headlights cheap off eBay, an made brackets that mount up to the front gas tank bolt an to the old light mounting points which are only on those 87-88 warriors I think 89 was the first year they moved the lights up top

Be honest, did you feel a big difference once you installed that vitos 4 degree key?

Be honest, did you feel a big difference once you installed that vitos 4 degree key?

good question. all i lack is the +4 key on mine or we would have identical setups.

i'll ask you too. did you feel any difference with the key?

A big difference no, but for 20 bucks it's a cheap mod an I feel like it makes them a little snapper with better throttle response hell when I got my 366 kit from vitoes they had a deal 20 bucks of any 200 doller purchase so mine was basically fee lol

click on the IMG code and pasted it here
Capture-6.png

step 1) up load the pics you want
step 2) go to album
step 3) click on the the pic you want to post
step 4) click on the IMG code
step 5) go back to yfm350 and go to your thread
step 6) go to the quick post box and push ctrl + v
step 7) click post quick reply

Back