The Walking Dead

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was a good one. Although, I would have chosen undercover Narcotics officer instead. Lol. So you think Beth has a lil thing for Daryl? That was one long hug...

anyone watch talking dead after? that had to be the most boring episode ive ever watched. Nathan Fillian is one badass in Firefly and supposed to be pretty good in Castle, but thats the second time ive seen him tense up in front of Chris Hardwick. disappointing

executive producer talked about a council that makes decisions for the group. he said in the comics Daryl was the leader of the council but just a member in the show. if you remember Beth was the one who went suicidal because she couldn't take all the death. i think that conversation between Beth and Daryl was more of a hey you ok? cause you just lost your boy toy. you aint gonna go apeshit on us right? plus a good lead to the 30 days no accident until now deal. Daryl has had opportunities in the past but never took them up. thats kinda the guy he is. always thinking about whats necessary and not what could get everyone killed. plus i think there's a huge age difference. even still, shes growing up nicely

Oh I knew what the whole conversation with Beth was about. I watched about 20 minutes of Talking Dead. Just wasn't doing anything for me.

I watched a little of the talking dead also, Wasn't my favorite one but I did learn a few facts. If Beth and Undercover Dixon hook up Carol will be pissed lol last night she called him pookie, And she always has had that eye for him. But all and all I liked last nights episode. I kinda see where its gonna go this weekend, the boy that died in the shower will be the one that attacks the kids in the previews other than that who knows what else is in store.

Well it didn't take much insite to figure that out, Beast! Lol. But, do you know WHY he turned? I do;)

It could have been daryls spit, I never even thought about that. But how??? I know he licked his fingers before they shook hands.

No. It's the water supply. The pig became sick and died, they purposely showed water when Patrick kicked the bucket at the end, AND, if you watched the comercials during the marathon, you would have seen the one clip where Carrol was leaning over to get a drink from the little stream out front of the prison, and Rick was screaming at here to not drink from it. Besides, if they could turn from someone's spit, Glen and Maggie would have died LONG LONG LONG ago. Lol.

Cant wait to see tonights episode, @Pat I didn't even think about the pig that died, but man your right. Gonna be a good one tonight.

So who is the insider?????

Did the governor sneak in? Suspenseful......

That's a good one, Who is it?? Maybe the little girl that they said is messed up, She was giving the walkers names, and almost cried when one died. I cant wait to find out, I was thinkin that someone working with the governor was on the inside doing it all also.

I think it is the little girl that fed the walkers rats. I think the new black guy that picked up the bottle of wine killed the two people that were coughing, and burned them. Something is not right with that dude... It COULD be that he was feeding the walkers, but, my money is on the little girl. I've also thought that maybe the new black guy is some type of spy of the governor's. But, that may be a little far fetched.

I thought the same thing about the black dude he's very odd. Im glad we got badass Rick back, He was turning into a old Andy Griffith. As for the little girl Im stickin to what I first thought and I believe its her also for feeding the rats, Carol gave her a knife so she very well could have stabbed and burnt the 2. Another thing from the first episode daryl picked up the black dude on a supplies hunt so he wasn't at woodsbury before, He damn well could be a spy for the governor.

Hmm. Had not thought about the little girl killing and burning the two sick folk. But, I doubt she'd have the strength to drag them that far. Two full grown adults. A 125lb woman and an average size guy? That 12 year old must be on crank! lol

Back