• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The time has come, parting it out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasman

Reaction score
Read the whole ad, all the way to the bottom.

Pretty much the way it sits in the pics, except maybe not quite as sparkly clean, all the plastics are bare with no stickers, and it has handguards. If you need any other pics, check the Gone but not Forgotten section under Gasman.

100_0329.jpg

-Burgard (I think) +2" chrome A-arms. Tight bushings, almost new ball joints. These ball joints are actually tie rod ends for a Volkswagen Karmen Ghia, so they're easy to get from any auto parts store. Includes +2 tie rods. Chrome is maybe a 6 or 7 out of 10. $250 shipped. SOLD TO BRETT1994WARRIOR

-Durablue +2~+4 axle. Chrome is about a 5 out of 10. Includes stock hubs. $125 shipped. SOLD TO BRETT1994WARRIOR

-Custom aluminum bearing carrier. This is a handmade piece, an aluminum copy of the steel stocker. Has a drain/fill plug in the bottom so the bearings ride in an oil bath. The inner bearing seals are removed so the oil can flow in and out of the bearings. It works, as I'm on three seasons on these bearings and they're still tight. Has a very fine hairline crack in one of the welds on the brake flange. Does not affect it structurally, does not leak, and has been there for two seasons. A good aluminum welder could touch it up if you felt it was needed. $40 shipped. SOLD TO BRETT1994WARRIOR

-Lonestar +1" anti-vibe steering stem. Chrome with red "Lonestar" lettering. Chrome is perfect. Billet aluminum 1-1/8" fatbar mounts. $100 shipped. SOLD TO KYLER

-TAG Metals T2 1-1/8" handlebars. Natural aluminum color, good condition. Includes TAG bar pad. $25 shipped.

-Works dual-rate remote reservoir front shocks. No compression or rebound adjustments. Valved and sprung for 185lb XC racer on +2 arms. Could be re-valved for stock arms. A few chips in the paint on the springs. Good condition. $225 shipped. SOLD TO BLKBLZR01

-Reworked stock rear shock. Internals rebuilt/revalved/upgraded by Boughner Racing in Tawas City, MI. Braided stainless resi line. Set up for 185lb XC rider on stock swingarm. The surface of the resi needs to be cleaned/shined up a bit. $175 shipped.

-FMF Power Bomb head pipe. $75 shipped SOLD TO BRETT1994WARRIOR

-White Brothers E-series slip-on. Needs some work. The front pop rivets were loose and the canister vibrated, making the holes in the aluminum bigger. Needs new, bigger rivets, and I can't find any that size here in the boonies. Includes the discs that are in it plus a couple more, and the spark arrestor plate. Needs repacking. Good shape, no dents. $45 shipped. SOLD TO DEUCE

-Tusk flag-style handguards. Red, with natural aluminum mounts. Excellent condition. $25 shipped.

-Douglas Red Label front wheels. Standard Yamaha front pattern. These are 2x3 REVERSE OFFSET. Normally the 3" would be to the inside and the 2" facing out, these are the opposite of that. Run with the 3" facing out, they will widen the front 2" total, although I didn't run them like that. Valve stems are on the 3" side. These have flat, flush-mount valve stems so they can be run facing either direction without hitting the brakes. I will include the filling adapter for filling the flush-mounts stems. Wheels are straight and still polish up nice. $70 shipped.

-Douglas Red Label rear wheels. Standard Yamaha rear pattern, will not fit a Blaster. 3x6 offset (standard is 4x5). These will widen the rear 2" over stock. Good condition, might have a small ding or two in the lips. A little dull, will still polish up nice. $70 shipped.

-ITP Holeshot XC front tires. Easily 70-80% tread. $75 shipped.

-ITP Holeshot XC rear tires. 20x11x9, 70-80% tread. $75 shipped.

-Front and rear Galfer braided stainless brake lines. Sold as a set. Fronts are longer for +2 arms, but could be used with stockers. $35 shipped. SOLD TO BRETT1994WARRIOR

-Hinson billet aluminum rear brake pedal. Natural aluminum color. $15 shipped. SOLD TO KYLER

-K&N air filter. Will be cleaned and re-oiled before shipping. Does not include cleaner or oil. $20 shipped. SOLD TO 200WARRIOR350

-AC Mudscreen front bumper. Straight. $30 shipped. SOLD TO BLUBBERBUTT

-Armadillo full chassis skid plate. Nice condition, ran one season. $40 shipped. SOLD TO BRETT1994WARRIOR

-Aluminum swingarm skid plate. Not sure of brand. Decent shape. $25 shipped. SOLD TO BRETT1994WARRIOR

-Frame and nerfs. Frame has custom, adjustable upper front shock mounts. Will include aluminum shock mount tabs. Tabs for reverse lever have been removed. Custom, permanent Pro-Peg mounts. THIS FRAME WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT STANDARD FOOTPEGS. Includes AC Pro-Peg nerfs. This was a race frame, therefore it has no title. Keep this in mind if your state requires a title, as I will not be able to help you in any way to get a title. $200 NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING. Actual shipping charges to your address will be applied, and it will ship by whatever method I can get to ship it.

-stock 2002 motor. I bought this motor from a riding friend of mine when I wanted replace my stroker. I was told it ran good when he parted that Warrior out. I have not run it myself. Part of the flange and one bolt hole for the sprocket guard are broken off. The case is NOT cracked or broken. You would just have to run without a sprocket guard. Motor only, no carb or exhaust. Includes reverse linkage and lever. $350 shipped.

-FST 446 stroker motor. Has bad lower rod bearing. Currently partially dis-assembled (top end is off). Half a season on new Kibblewhite valve springs. Stock valves, but I have a +1mm Kibblewhite intake valve I will include. Hardweld regrind cam from FST, not sure of the specs. Major head porting. Clutch cover mod for external oil cooler. (My cooler is junk, not for sale) Fairly fresh Barnett kevlar clutch with heavy springs. (Does not have a Hinson basket as stated in the Elite section. I was mis-informed by the previous owner.) Set up with Raptor 350 clutch arm and mounts. Will include clutch cable. Mikuni flatslide carb w/ cable for thumb throttle. This motor currently runs on premium pump gas. I will include a high-compression piston for this bore size that will most likely need 100+ octane fuel (I have not run it). I have a new SPI rod kit with the rod, lower bearing, and thrust washers to repair the lower rod bearing. I also have a complete, unopened custom Cometic gasket set for the big bore setup, to put things back together. I will also include the complete Warrior repair manual on CD-ROM that I got from eBay.I will organize and bag the individual parts, pieces, and bolts from taking it apart, so you will get everything that came off it to put it back together. I recommend that you be very familiar with the internals of the Warrior motor so you can put this back together for best results. If you have a reputable shop that you trust to do the crank work right, this really wouldn't cost much to fix. This is a VERY strong motor as-is, and would be stronger with the high-comp piston and bigger intake valve, if you desired. $600 shipped.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!!!

*These parts are being listed here first, to allow the dedicated Warrior fans to have first crack at them. After one week, whatever isn't sold will be listed on some other ATV sites.

*Prices are firm and INCLUDE SHIPPING. I will only ship to the lower 48 states. No International shipping, or Alaska or Hawaii.

*I will only accept Paypal or money orders. No other methods of payment will be accepted.

*Other than the top end being off the stroker motor and the plastics being off, the quad is still assembled. I work full time and don't have a ton of time available each day, so parts will come off as sold. I also live in the boonies and don't always have access to proper boxes and packaging materials, so some of the bigger parts may take a little extra time to gather materials and prepare for shipping. In other words, if you need something yesterday, then these may not be the parts for you. I will, however, do everything I can to get all parts out as quickly as I can. I'm not some punk kid out to screw over buyers. I am a 40 year old man just trying to gather some cash for this racing season (on my new Polaris Outlaw 525), well known and respected on several other ATV sites.

Gunna have to move this to the GBNF section now. Sorry on your loss man.

Sellin the rear disk too? What about the engine sprocket guard and tentioner? Oil cooler lines (hard line and line mounts)?

You have a PM from me.

i'll take those Works shocks off of ya. i'll have to wait until Wednesday though. if anyone comes up before then and has cash let them have 'em, but if not i can deffinately do it on Wed.

Sounds good. I see you already have the arms for them too. Just send me a PM when you're ready.

They are, I just didn't list them because I'm not super excited about shipping them. They will come plain with no stickers or number plates, and are in good shape with no cracks or creases and still have a decent shine to them. PM me with an offer including shipping.

Can I get some more pics of this?

AC Mudscreen front bumper. Straight. $30 shipped

Please email me at megadrb @ gmail DOT com

I'll hit you up via private message as well.
Thanks!

I got the pics of the front bumper and I want it ... just tell me where to send payment. Thanks!

hecker1 said:
what do you have for clutch, brake levers?

Stock. The brake lever/master cylinder is good and worth selling. The pivot in the clutch lever is pretty worn and not much good.

I am interested in the headpipe if your pending falls thru.
Also would you sell the custom sprocket cover?
Thanks,John

jhnfowler said:
I am interested in the headpipe if your pending falls thru.
Also would you sell the custom sprocket cover?
Thanks,John

Most everything that says "sale pending" at this point is going to the same buyer. Those items should be paid for by Friday. I will update the ad if that changes in any way.

I didn't have it listed, but the custom billet sprocket cover actually went to the buyer that also bought the steering stem and rear brake pedal. Those items shipped out today, as well as the front bumper, and the front shocks ship out tomorrow.

I'm gunna kick the ass of the tard that beat me to the stem and brake lever! It's just not fair!!!!!! :'(

On a side note, there are gunna be some good lookin wardogs on this site!

deadlastracing said:
I'm gunna kick the ass of the tard that beat me to the steam and brake lever! It's just not fair!!!!!! :'(

You snooze, you lose Deano!

If my sacrifice can beautify a bunch of ugly Wardogs, then my life's goal is achieved. lol

deadlastracing said:
I'm gunna kick the ass of the tard that beat me to the steam and brake lever! It's just not fair!!!!!! :'(

HEY NOW DEANO!!! LOL.... just because you were snoozing on the sale doesnt mean you should be calling names! lmao ;D
I quess i just got lucky on when i logged in right after it was posted... ;D

Back