The Purge, and The Purge Anarchy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frit91

Reaction score
I keep having this nagging thought. Let's just say for one night a year all crime is legal. Why the hell would you use your free pass to kill somebody? Am I the only person who would use this gift to rob as many bank vaults as possible? How damn dumb do you have to be to not grab all the money you can? Seriously, a wood chipper and a remote stream and you can kill anybody at any time and get away with it, not that I have planned it out or anything. I know it's just movies and they are meant to be entertaining, but after reading some of the dumb ass posts on here lately I figured I would throw my own stupid thread in for good measure. Guess what, after reading this I have managed to waste approximately 2 minutes of your life that you will never get back. You are welcome!

I watched the first purge and I thought it was dumb the concept was cool but the movie was dumb, I wanna see the new one I just hope it's better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the first purge and I thought it was dumb the concept was cool but the movie was dumb, I wanna see the new one I just hope it's better

Did ya really think it was going to garner any awards for best picture, bes actor, best screen play, best supporting actor? lol

I for one have not seen either, and never intend to.

No, i just really like the idea for a movie it was just not as good as I thought

Ahh if this ever did happen I would steal as many items as possible such as an atv besides Polaris and or Arctic cat I'd steal ski doo snowmobiles some 2015 gmc and Chevy duramaxs Oh and a huge house with. Tons of land and maybe rob a few banks and be set for life

Back