the poor warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xj4m3

Reaction score
heres a couple of pics from this weekend. the motor is tore down to the flywheel in preperation for a rod to be put in so i figured id take some pics.

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

Did you bead blast the head, because it looks good? BTW while that rod is out.......... ;D stroker??????

i just taped off everything with duct tape and sand blasted it. I plan on painting it im just not sure what color yet. i would love to do a stroker and have researched it hard but i cant afford it right now since im getting married next june and have student loans. :-/

Aaahh don't sweat it dude, I bought mine brand new in late 01, did some mods to it, then it sat for like a year, I got married, bought a house, new car, then I had the money for playing, kids are a year away, so hang tite.

Did you have your a-arms powder coated or did you paint them yourself? If you painted them yourself how long has it lasted and what kind of paint/prep work did you do?

ps. sorry i kind of jacked the thread there...

The a arms are painted. I sand blasted them, primed them, and shot them with red single stage paint that i added some hardner to. so far theyre holding up great but when they do start chipping i will put some of that tread tape (like on rear bumper steps) on there like i did my old ones.

Back