the pig

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm35093

Reaction score
Kibble white black diamond valves springs and rockers. Webcams .430 cam. wiseco 30 over high compression 11 to one piston. Custom built crank by BMP.. 3 angle port and polish basically all internals of engine are brand new and expensive as can be. the tranny is also completely custom. Titanium gears.o. Alot of money stuck into it. Wont let me post pics from phone wtf lmao

Kibble white black diamond valves springs and rockers. Webcams .430 cam. wiseco 30 over high compression 11 to one piston. Custom built crank by BMP.. 3 angle port and polish basically all internals of engine are brand new and expensive as can be. the tranny is also completely custom. Titanium gears.o. Alot of money stuck into it. Wont let me post pics from phone wtf lmao
get a Photobucket account or app works good for posting pics

i gotta call bs if you put tranny in with all Ti stuff it wouldnt make 15 hrs before it melts or shears.

I agree!! Titanium has a stress life to it and over time fatigue causes failures. Titanium would be the last thing they would make trans gears out of. We did a sprint car engine one time and used titanium connecting rods. The manufacturer said to run them a certain number of laps then change them out. Not overly cost effective at $2500 for a set of 8.

I agree!! Titanium has a stress life to it and over time fatigue causes failures. Titanium would be the last thing they would make trans gears out of. We did a sprint car engine one time and used titanium connecting rods. The manufacturer said to run them a certain number of laps then change them out. Not overly cost effective at $2500 for a set of 8.
I 3rd all that. Titanium isn't all that it's cracked up to be, and I highly doubt that any manufactures make trans gears out of it. :tdown:

I made them on the cnc machine at work.

Now that im hearing all of this....I think ill have to chane Em back to stock..? Its been like 5 hours since I had them installed

2012-04-1295131319.jpg
2012-05-0295200039.jpg
this is his girl

Back