The maiden Voyage

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeremyc1999

Reaction score
Here are some pics from last weekend. It's running pretty good and keeping up w/ the big boys
100_0522.jpg

100_0523.jpg

100_0524.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0544.jpg

100_0542.jpg

100_0549.jpg

100_0555.jpg

100_0556.jpg

100_0562.jpg

Yeah, it's a 1988 and I just rebuilt it. I don't have a helmet right now. Most of us don't wear them up here. Maybe I should start, but it is hard to convince myself I should when my average riding speed is 5mph. (hills take a lot of time, especially on a 2 wheel drive warrior). I know the statistics, I guess I am just in denial

Yeah, sometimes the WORST accidents happen at only 5MPH. My neighbor fell off his motorcycle when he was putting the kickstand down and cracked his head open. Can never be too safe.

Did notice that you have the same rear tires that I once had. They are Carlisle's but I can't remember the exact name of them. They lasted pretty well. I was happy with them.

finally got her goin..nice helmet. that hair gunna protect you..lol..I had those tires on my old honda and i ******* hated them..i would get stuck in like an inch of mud..Where were you riding?

Yeah, it's a 1988 and I just rebuilt it. I don't have a helmet right now. Most of us don't wear them up here. Maybe I should start, but it is hard to convince myself I should when my average riding speed is 5mph. (hills take a lot of time, especially on a 2 wheel drive warrior). I know the statistics, I guess I am just in denial

ya, all the older people I ride with are just like you as well, i try to convince them to wear a helmet but its like talking to a wall haha.

Nice pic's and warrior. The only thing i see you have missing is some nice mudlites sp on the back there lite in weight and how i see you riding would do you sooooooooooooooooo much justice....

Back