The Grocery Getter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00warrior350

Reaction score
04 GMC Duramax.. 18" Motto wheels wrapped with some 285 MT's, 5" straight pipe exhaust from the Turbo back with a RBP 6" tip. Leveled out.. all lights blacked out sept for headlights. Recon Xtreme Lightbar. Edge Evo Race Tuner. Volant Cold-Air intake. Put down 350 rwhp and 633 lbs of tq.

000_0426.jpg

000_0425.jpg

000_0424.jpg

000_0423.jpg

truckdyno.jpg

It's getting really hard to haha trust me 4.15 a gallon its really hurting the wallet

Diesels get better mileage for the engine size. you can also strain used veggie oil and cut it 2/3 veggie oil with 1/3 diesel and burn it and smell french fries the whole time :p.

man i can imagine the veggie oil would gunk up the components eventually thou right? how can lard ignite like stage 1 refined oil?

man i can imagine the veggie oil would gunk up the components eventually thou right? how can lard ignite like stage 1 refined oil?

It is usually best to have a separate system for it, especially if your going to run it all the time. Most veggie oil systems heat the veggie to a temp, before its let into the system. Then before the vehicle is shut off you purge the system with good old diesel. It actually ignites in a diesel engine very well, as there kits like the V3 Vegi systems that you literally run straight oil.

Back