the best warrior ever

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93warriorridr

Reaction score
Bored so i figured i'd post a picture of my warrior. its not really the best warrior ever at all i just used that to make you guys look at it. tell me what you guys think. Since i took this picture i painted the hood and tank cover black.. so no barney jokes. Here is a list of the aftermarket stuff on it:

Works steelers dual rate front shocks
g-force axle
ASR +2 a-arms
renthal bars
nerf bars
DG grab bar
FMF performax
K&N
jet kit
ITP offset wheels front and back
14 tooth front sprocket
different headlights mounted to the upper shock bolts
chassis skid plate
cut plastics

click on the picture to see it bigger

Purple...at least you got it cheaper than most other years.lol Looks good. How's that paint holding up though?

Cool setup, I like it. To me you did the right thing. I would rather have the performance mods before the plastics too. I was going to change my plastics, because they had some scratches and wear when I bought mine, but I bought a-arms and front shocks first. I also hated to buy new front fenders and then start cutting on them. Which is what I would have done.

[quote:dj2jqls6]The good old one eyed purple people eater. Looks better then mine but ill still beat you. Unless we're turning hahahaha.
Damn your cocky[/quote:dj2jqls6]

thats exactly what i was thinking

i dont think anybody can compete with dougs warrior, even though he dont have it anymore, i dont think anybodys can top it, daves sure is fine though ;)

Thanks for all the compliments guys

yeah the frame is in pretty rough shape but i'm planning on tearing it down this winter and painting it and fixing the bumper mounts. For the hood and tank cover I used some black dupli-color plastic paint that's supposed to be good to use on plastic, vinyl, or carpeting so it won't crack when the plastics bend. It looks alot better with the black instead of the pink. Ill get some more pics sometime with the black.

There's really no motor mods done to it. I rebuilt the topend of the motor because it started smoking last year but it's all stock inside. When I rebuild it again I'm planning on at least an aftermarket cam and valve springs. I'll probably do a high compression piston too. But it will be awhile before I rebuild it again.

i dont think anybody can compete with dougs warrior, even though he dont have it anymore, i dont think anybodys can top it, daves sure is fine though ;)
Doug also has access to any part made for any atv at a fraction of the cost you and I will pay, not to mention all the free machining services he has access too.

[quote:6i6jv83v]
Damn your cocky

thats exactly what i was thinking[/quote:6i6jv83v]

hahahaha calm down its a joke, i ride with him all the time, Hes one of the only people i ride with and when i practice for my races he comes along. him and some other kids. And nobody has beat me yet. The turning thing is because there is this turn in out track that i amost always flip on hahahaha it kinda sucks.

But yeah this warrior is one of the smothest riding quads i have ever ridden, It will never flip, well.....unless your trying to come out of a river, hahahahahaha. Ben (93warriorridr) can tell you about that one. hahahaha.

im jealous too :( anyone have a pic of "Dougs" warrior before whatever happened to it? i admire all your machines, you guys have so much insight on this stuff, while i dont know a thing about quads except riding them :)

Back