The best Pipe if money didnt matter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddy

Reaction score
i was wondering what the best full pipe combo is best on performance or a warrior no matter the price, i know HMF is one of the best for the price but i was wondering what is like the top combo? Yoshi R-3 full system or HMF ands powerbomb header or jardine i was wondering what the best pipe you can get for a warrior is...

yep, definately personal preference. if i was going to buy one right now i would get hmf, best bang for the buck, but i absolutely LOVE the way my white brothers r4 sounds. it so loud, i am the loudest quad in the entire pack. and its a good, throaty loud, kind of like the raptot 700 without the baffle. of course ive never repacked anything as all the screws are stripped out...

I am also in agreement, there's no such thing as the "best" exhaust. Each one has it's pros and cons. There's more to consider than just how much power it will gain. There's also the matter of where in the powerband that gain is focused, how loud the pipe is, is it spark arrested, etc. I don't have any complaints about the HMF, and given the opportunity to start over, I wouldn't hesitate to get one again. Other than the HMF, the Yoshimura RS-3 with a powerbomb header, or a Big Gun full system would be at the top of my list.

Id have to say just like the rest there is no "best" exhaust system.

But if i had to pick it would be the Yoshimura RS-3 with the full system. Yoshimura's headpipe uses a stepped design unlike any other aftermarket exhaust. Id say it one of the best. Especially when it come to quality.

again its personal prefrence, but IMO idk anyone who has ridden multiple pipes to feel diffrences except from stock to aftermarket

Anyone see the new DG pipes that are copies of the HMF? and just as cheap? You can see them at dennis kirk. I have to give DG credit. lately they have been stepping up in the exhaust world.

246 bucks in any color you want with everything included that you have to pay extra for from HMF. I know if i was going to buy an HMF type exhaust i would buy the DG, just based on how much your getting for what you pay for and free shipping from dennis kirk.

I wonder about the duncan FAT BOY4 pipe anyone have one? they look awesome..

When I get my new quad and get it paid off I'm definately thinking about the duncan fat boy-4. No one I know has one and I was watching a show called "stunt junkies" and jon guetter was backflipping over a moving train and he had a duncan pipe and I absolutely loved the sound of it.

Back