Tether Switch Clip Shots, ever wonderd?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intense4

Reaction score
Ever thought (well i now have a tether kill switch and i'm hooking the clip to my belt loop.) Here's something you probably didnt think of (what if i actually fall off my quad and that clip shoot's off the switch and hit's me?)

Ha, well here's your answer. Depending on which way and how you fall and which way the cord actually pull's the clip. If your lucky it'll shoot by you BUT if your unlucky it will hit you, hopefully not a straight shot though.

But just imagine, it being on your belt loop or loop on your race pant's, well there's only certian place's it can really hit you hard. One being in the stomach and one being in the balls.

So just imagine, you fall off the back of your quad while it's hooked to you and the cord streatchs completely out befor the clip disconnect's. It's gonna leave a mark!

I'm not that worried about being hit in the stomach or anywhere else besides my balls or even my bat (lol).

If you have been hit by a Shooting Tether Clip, please post your expireance's, lol.

Mine got me in the leg once. Left a nice little welt for a couple days. But at least it missed the nuggets!!

I've fallen off mine a few times with the tether, and never really even noticed it coming back and hitting me. My body bouncing off the ground was much more noticable at the time. Don't worry about it.

I just dont wanna be cracked in the nutz by it. I'm sure any man would notice it more than his body slamming into the ground. Atleast i know i would.

im sure a little whack wouldent be too much of a problem, if it were me i would choose a smack in the nuts over a totalled quad IMO

So your saying that you would be more worried about taking a shot to the jewels than falling on the ground and having your quad run away stray. If your that worried wear a cup lmao. IMO I am more worried about my body hitting ground than a shot to the nuts from a tether. Pains only temporary.

So your saying that you would be more worried about taking a shot to the jewels than falling on the ground and having your quad run away stray. If your that worried wear a cup lmao. IMO I am more worried about my body hitting ground than a shot to the nuts from a tether. Pains only temporary.

no i meant i would rather get smacked in the nuts than have the quad run away

Back