Temperature gauge pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91warrior

Reaction score
I said i would post some pictures of my temperature gauge while the engine was warm but i never did. well i finally got one of it. this was on about a 80 degree day of riding trails, road and wide open runs.

temperaturegauge-1.jpg

at night time, but engine was cold. also a very blurry picture, but couldnt get camara to focuse right in the dark.

random105-1.jpg

do you have any pictures of where you bunged the engine? i might wanna do this for POM.

yeah tapped into the engine.. bung hole.. not just for beavis and butthead

HondaOilPanThreads-001.jpg
bung hole

23676950044_large.jpg
bung welded into oil pan

haha... my favorite is the one where they are picking up and selling golfballs and beavis gets drilled right in the head with one and knocked out in the creek... but anyways... to answer you question im pretty sure he put the temp sensor in the oil line either to or from his oil cooler... i believe i read that somewhere else

yep bomber315 your right. got a tee in the cooler line going to the oil cooler (this has the most accurate reading in the lines) and then have fittings for the oil hoses to fit over and clamp the hose to the tee. this gauge has been on for 4 years now with now problems. the only thing i would like to get is a gauge that has through the dial lighting so i can see it better at night.

Back