Teamexileracing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Vote weather you thing teamexileracing is elite or not, check through the elite section and gone but not forgotton and then make your decision. ;)

this kid put a lot of effort and money into this thing.. Lots of great parts and time. May not be my favorite looking warrior but that is beside the point. Good job Luke, really happy for you!! :)

I agree, not the best looking, but a lot of effort and money has went into it...

thanks guys, i feel like i could put more into the engine but i dont think ill have the warrior for much longer...sorry to ditch you guys but im going to need to upgrade for racing. Ill still have it till the winter of this year then im going to part it out or try to sell as whole.

Luke I want you to clean that baby up and take some sweet pics to have up in the elite section.

holy **** I can't believe what I'm reading.

Yes yes i know i always said that i would never sell the warrior but its coming to that point that i just cant keep up and its holding me back....i mean in the woods i can keep up with anyone becuase of how it rides soo smooth and the handleing and stuff....i really do love this bike to death, but i get in those straits and everone looses me....im really sad that im gonig to get rid of her soo im going to enjoy ever day of it and run the **** out it....i dont care that im loosing a tun of money when i sell it either, i met a lot of great people along the way and it gave me some great experience with engine work, and i just love every minute of working on it. I love the feeling of beeing the under dog and beating 450s its awsome....im really sorry but i still have a full year with it.

P.S. im never going to forget this place, im going to come back every day like i always do even when im on a 450. I really wish i could get it and keep the warrior but its just not in my money range. :'(

thanks guys, i feel like i could put more into the engine but i dont think ill have the warrior for much longer...sorry to ditch you guys but im going to need to upgrade for racing. Ill still have it till the winter of this year then im going to part it out or try to sell as whole.

Are you serious? :eek: If memory serves correct, you were an adament supporter of the warrior, and would never get rid of it.

What are you thinking of getting instead? I myself am trading up to a 1987 trx 250r. Been finding myself in the dunes more than on the trails. Good luck with your racing.

yes i know i feel like a super hypocrit, i really do want to keep it and get a new bike too, i said i would do that but i just dont have the money to do it. Well idk we will see how the year gos, how much i make and how the warrior performs. I think im kinda stuck on getting a 450r even if i keep the warrior or not.

Unbelieveble...We all told you to do this from the beginning, but no.................lol

It's all good man I don't consider you a hipocrite, you did it out of the love for a certain machine, I fully understand why your moving up as even a 446 won't keep up with the updating technology. A YFM350 is 20 year old technology and the motor dates back to the early 70s, but it still can hold it's own.

well i found a 2005 450r today for $2000 im getting info and other stuff on it today, i think its stolen because its so low so i might not get it. If it comes with a title i might have a 450 way before i though.

It's just common nature. I did it, you're about to do it, and I know alot of others that stopped the warrior era, and moved on to bigger things.

Well thats why we let it die, you told us you were most likely getting rid of it and parting it out, so instead of placing you with alllllllllllllllllllllll the other gone but not forgottens..............we just let it die. Not for nothing but it's getting pretty boring in Elite by myself, is anyone gonna step up??????????????????? We need a new face.

Back