talking tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider01

Reaction score
hey guys, eventually its gonna be time for front tires...so i was hoping we could have a thread where everyone posts their tire info and a picture of the quad. i'll start

21x7x10 dunlop kt331 fronts

20x11x9 maxxis razr2 rear
warrior.jpg

Im a big fan of the holeshot gncc or the razr style fronts. Low resistance and if your n any mud they turn like there on a rail

i like that setup! Looks great! and i'm also a big fan of the MX style front tires like those.

stock size? is that 21x7x10?

Dont know what my fronts are at the moment and I cant check because my brother still hasnt delivered it after our trip. Ill edit when i do finally get it back.

Rear Im pretty sure are 20x10.50x8 Kenda Klaws
IMG_20110606_160420.jpg

BKT AT111-HD on all four. 22x7x10 F, 22x11x9 R

Their cheap, 6 ply and grip great in the mud and hard packed, well perhaps a little to good. Hard to get the rear to swing out at times.

P6160297.jpg

Sedona Bazooka. 20x11x9 rear, 21x7x10 front. Haven't had them very long, but so far I like them.

warrior_after_01.jpg

Last edited:
Innova 21" front and 22" rear.
The PW's got solid blues.

Dirt002edit.jpg

How much of a difference does a thin center rib, like the Razr fronts, make on steering effort? These Innovas are pretty square and have a big footprint. Steering feels kinda heavy in all situations, but I have nothing to base it off of either (my first quad).

Innova 21" front and 22" rear.
The PW's got solid blues.

Dirt002edit.jpg

How much of a difference does a thin center rib, like the Razr fronts, make on steering effort? These Innovas are pretty square and have a big footprint. Steering feels kinda heavy in all situations, but I have nothing to base it off of either (my first quad).

i think they make a huge diferance, in the mud for sure!

Dunno for sure. Got 'em like 2-1/2 years ago or so on a closeout online. Shoulda bought several sets, they were so ridiculously cheap.

Back