taking a chance

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aubryblaster97

Reaction score
well i finally figured out my electrical problem and i wired the wires together . and im going to pineville with 18 other guys and i hope the wire doesnt come loose! im the youngest going(14) and im riding my warrior and i plan on jumping it like crazy and showing people who's boss:atv: i came prepared if my wire comes loose i brought extra wire and tools . just wanted to inform my warrior/raptor family

I was kidding. But seriously, be safe. Warriors werent made to jump, don't be a show off and try to be a crazy person to impress.

if i did my mom would kill me. last year i hadd back surgery cause of a cancer like disease and they had to take half my rib and half my plate out . the doctor said if i jar it just perfect i could paralyzed so im careful

ha! are you allowed to practice? HAHAHAHA

But, that sure as hell isn't gonna happen if you are paralyzed! be careful dude...from one "somewhat old crazy dude" (i'm only 27 but there are days when i feel 50) to another....i always said that when i get old and broken i'll say 'at least i had a lot of fun when i was younger' and that is true...but its different to be old and sore, than old (or young) and paralyzed.

Last edited:
if i did my mom would kill me. last year i hadd back surgery cause of a cancer like disease and they had to take half my rib and half my plate out . the doctor said if i jar it just perfect i could paralyzed so im careful
yep save the back!!! this is good advice u should take it !! nope Im not a DR. LOL:loco:

ha! are you allowed to practice? HAHAHAHA

But, that sure as hell isn't gonna happen if you are paralyzed! be careful dude...from one "somewhat old crazy dude" (i'm only 27 but there are days when i feel 50) to another....i always said that when i get old and broken i'll say 'at least i had a lot of fun when i was younger' and that is true...but its different to be old and sore, than old (or young) and paralyzed.

here he here he I WOULD LISTEN TO THE WIZ ONE!!! But have fun in ur life thou keep us posted on how u do ok THANKS WILD WILLIE.:tup:

thanks guys, just waiting till 11 30 to be picked up by mark(off of work) and i cant wait to start my warrior with my lovely dg and make the neighbors mad :)

Warriors can't jump lol

(i know your kidding but i cant help it) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA youve never been to my house check this pic out

IMG_20110410_173527.jpg

IMG_20110410_173639-1.jpg

im loving those rims!!! mark called and said hes on his way so guys ill see yall sunday night

Back