Tail light wiring.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHitTheBigShit

Reaction score
So I got a tail light recently and I can't figure out how the fkn wire it! There was no instructions with it. It has a green, brown and a yellow/green wire. I touched the tail light wires with the quad wires in different combinations and nothing ever happined. Any suggestions!? View attachment 1113

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When I got this quad back in April, the ppl b4 me took off the tail light idky. So there might be a problem beyond incorrect wiring.

I can barely see that pic, dude. Did you make sure that there is power and ground on the tial light connectors on the harness? Just use a test light to verify.

Yea I had to cut the wire connectors off the quad cuz the male and female connectors didn't fit. I was jus gona splice them together and tape em up. I gota meter, I didn't even think of usin it.lol. My quad is 300 miles away, so I can't do anything at the moment

Get yourself some round spade connectors to join the wires together. Use the female spade on the power wire on the harness, and the male spade on the ground wire of the harness. Then just use the opposite on the tial light wires themselves. That way it is easier to remove in the future.

Back