• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

tag bars dirt cheap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they just under the bars then you put the caps on and clamp it all down

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/yammirider/s.jpg

thats how i was picturing it, i can't trust those 4 long bolts to hold my bars, i'm gonna have to burn a steering extension in to the stem. or just mount my new bars and see how i like them. i usually like low bars on dirtbikes, but since this is my first quad i'm not sure what position im going to be confortable with, i have really high ugly bars now, not sure if i hate them because of the look or because of the height/feel

i friend of mine has one of stem at his shop waiting for him to get to it!! , its getting a +5 peace lathed down an inch top and bottom to fit in the stem an inch top and bottm and will end up at a 3+

i friend of mine has one of stem at his shop waiting for him to get to it!! , its getting a +5 peace lathed down an inch top and bottom to fit in the stem an inch top and bottm and will end up at a 3+

thats actually a really good idea, kinda slugging it in a way. i have a lathe at work, i was going to use tube, but a solid slug lathed down may work better.

I just realized the Tag bars I ordered I'm gonna need 1" 1/8th bar mounting clamps aren't I?
I have the 1" 1/8 bar clamps on the 01 with the ProTaper bars that my boy rides but unless we decide to pull the motor for winter to rebuild the top end I can't use them clamps so I suppose I need to get a set of 1" 1/8 clamps.

Kevin on my 02 I'm running 2 sets of stock clamps stacked on top of each other with longer bolts

Is it just me, or does $80 not sound so cheap for these? :wtf:

$8?! Someone must have forgot a zero huh. lmao Now they're $80.

I don't know about that, they can't even buy them wholesale at that price. They're like $40 wholesale.

well then a bunch of us got one HELL of a deal!!
Kevinsranger bought 5 of them and they were delivered yesterday

mine came out to $13 something but I ended up paying 0 nothing at all for them Hahaha
Lucky me!

Latest posts

Back