Swing arm bolt!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldwarriorrider

Reaction score
Does anybody have a spare swing arm bolt they want to part with. I fucked mine all up trying to get it out. It must be rusted to the sleeve that runs between the bearings. All help would be appreciated, and if you have the bolt just let me know how much you want for it. Thanks

Go on ebay and get a complete bolt, sleeve, bearings, and caps kit from east coast atv.

Thanks pat, I was hoping not to spend that much since I have another swing arm that already has a grease zerk installed and good bearings. But since it is apart I might as well do it all to be safe. This 660 rear shock install had turned into quite the project!:argh:

Finally got my swingarm off. What a pain in the ass. But since is off, its gonna get blasted and painted along with the axle carrier.

my spare swingarm and axle carrier already have the zerks installed. i think i will drill some holes in the spacers to let the grease flow everywhere better.

Back